Storm81 – For Digital Consultants
Mission: To improve the digitisation of businesses customer experience and operation by providing new, impartial and inspiring content.
Audience: Current and future digital leaders who are actively involved in delivering customer or operational transformation around digital.
Our story: In 2009, David Sealey began blogging on digital marketing topics that he felt would be interesting to colleagues and clients. Originally this started using an old domain name called www.thesealeys.co.uk. To recognise the growing international audience and give the blog a more professional name, in 2015 the blog was renamed as Storm81.
Downloadable Strategy Tools
- All Channel Database – plan your strategy around a complete set of channels – £99
- Omnichannel Powerpoint Resources – set of slides to help you communicate your Omnichannel strategy – £20
- Omnichannel retailing for digital marketers
- ProtopointDS: Free PowerPoint prototyping template
- Disruptive innovation in retail markets
- Multichannel isn’t the answer for struggling retailers
- Effective conversion rate optimisation techniques
- Lego: The building blocks of next gen retail
Q: What should I read first on your blog?
Difficult question as it depends on what you need to know about.
A good starting point is the series on digital strategy which begins with What is Digital?
Q: Can you come and help my business?
Consultancy services are provided through CACI.
Should you need any further information, please get in contact.
Q: Can you speak at my event?
Storm81 founder David Sealey can provide interesting and engaging talks on a host of topics including:
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Omnichannel Retail
- Disruptive Innovation
Speaking fees do apply.
Q: Can I advertise on your blog?
Yes. Please see the advertising page for more information.
Q: Do you accept guest posts?
Absolutely. If you’re a writer looking to submit a post or collaborate, please get in contact.